SPGo: Publish a major version of the current file
Publish a major version of the current file to SharePoint. This command will perform the following actions:
- Check to see if the file is checked out. If not, the current file will be checked out
- Prompt the user for a publishing message
- A major version of the file will be published to the server, including the user-entered publishing message
- The file will be checked-in to SharePoint
note: A default publishing message can be set using the
checkInMessage parameter defined in the
spgo.json configuration file.
You can publish an entire folder at once, by left-clicking on the folder in the Visual Studio Code Explorer window and executing the
SPGo: Publish a major version of the current file command.
- File Explorer Context Menu
- Visual Studio Code Command Window